Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Day


The Ugly Door Man
He not only kept people away he kept people in.
Kelton in particular would not go outside with Ugly standing guard



LITTLE DINO MEETS LITTLE BIRD
the boys loved their costumes, Kaydan ( he's the bird ) loved going around and squaking like a bird and kept flapping his wings.



Cat in the Hat joins forces with Mad Doc, the Zombie, Little Bird and Dino Boy
the school costume parade was a blast.





Please tell me that there's no one behind me!!!

LITTLE DINO BOY did not like the ZOMBIE at all




Mad doc takes a moment to admire his handy work, however he wonders for a moment if the zombies wife will like the new look


COME AND JOIN ME IF YOU DARE

the Zombie sat on the front porch, scaring the trick or treaters, he had so much fun

3 comments:

Unknown said...

is that Carey in that scary costume??
Holy crap! That's scary!

The boys look so cute!

TaylorClan said...

What fun it was!

Anonymous said...

wow! it looks like you had yet another successful halloween! Carey you have the coolest costumes!! my goodness!! And chris is very close behind! you guys are very creative. But I am glad you all had fun. I would also say that if I had that scary man behind me, I would be crying too.