Oh my goodness RACHELLE! that is the cutest quilt I have ever seen! how are you so talented?! remember that time you made me that high school quilt... I was looking at it the other day- You= neat! But REMEMBER! Keep off your feet and non stress activities... YOU HAVE 72 DAYS TO GO!!! and I dont want to see Karissa any sooner than that day... :) love you! I hope everything is going well...
1 comment:
Oh my goodness RACHELLE! that is the cutest quilt I have ever seen! how are you so talented?! remember that time you made me that high school quilt... I was looking at it the other day- You= neat! But REMEMBER! Keep off your feet and non stress activities... YOU HAVE 72 DAYS TO GO!!! and I dont want to see Karissa any sooner than that day... :) love you! I hope everything is going well...
Post a Comment